Greek Isle cruise in September/October

pittnh

I was curious if during a Greek Isle Cruise in late September/Early October if the pool onboard ship would still be open. Also any of the beaches in Greece? Is it warm enough to swim that time of year in that part of the Mediterranean?  I don't think I would enjoy the heat/throngs of people in Athens to go in July/August so was considering early Fall instead.

There is a Greece board with tons of info. You could also Google search a couple of your ports for weather.

I would confidently bet the pool will be open. Many ships have covers over the pool, so weather is not a factor. Pools are easily heated.

If you give a specific ship/cruise line,  we can give specific answers to pool operations. 

5 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

There is a Greece board with tons of info. You could also Google search a couple of your ports for weather.

I would confidently bet the pool will be open. Many ships have covers over the pool, so weather is not a factor. Pools are easily heated.

If you give a specific ship/cruise line,  we can give specific answers to pool operations. 

Thank you!  RCI Voyager had an October sailing that I was looking at for next year.

23 hours ago, pittnh said:

Thank you!  RCI Voyager had an October sailing that I was looking at for next year.

Pools will be open including covered pool in adult only solarium.  Ocean water temps and beach facilities open will vary by port as temps can vary across the islands though the beach itself will not be "closed."

• Thanks 1