Issue applying full value of CruiseNext

Hi,

I'm currently trying to apply a second $250 CruiseNext credit to my booking which has $442 remaining due.

When inputting the partial payment amount, it produces an error for any value over $192.

This happens to be exactly $250 of the remaining balance that it's not letting me pay.

My balance doesn't include prepaid daily service charges, and the free at sea gratuities do not correspond to this amount, if that could matter (though they are >250).

Is there anything I'm missing? Will obviously try to call to resolve within the next day, but online would be preferred.

1 hour ago, luv2kroooz said:

Have you confirmed with NCL that your booking is eligible for a double up promotion?

I believe current promo is any room, any sailing. So it should be eligible.

I would guess that you have $250 in fees of some sort that can't be paid for with CNs. Having said that, I haven't a clue what those might be LOL.

Is this a CAS booking by any chance - I seem to recall people commenting about issues around paying admin fees with credits.

Thanks for the responses.

Not a CAS booking, though I was offered a CAS discount after booking, 20% off the base rate. I queried it several times, being a long cheap fare already, the admin fees were going to cost more than the discount. The representative kept assuring me that it would be cheaper, but refused to put any actual numbers to it before I'd agree to them taking over the booking - terrible communication in general too. So no, I made it clear I wasn't interested.

We'll see if I can get an answer via the Australian phone numbers, but they may not love it being booked in USD.