Anyone done both of these excursions?

mattR

Wondering if anyone has done both of these excursions in Cozumel and if so can you highlight the difference. 

Crystal Caves and Underground River

and/or

Amazing Secret River and Playa del Carmen

9 hours ago, phantom728 said:

We did the secret river several years ago and highly recommend!! It was amazing:)

Trying to figure out the difference between the two tours thinking maybe the secret river one has more time in Playa del Carmen?  If Crystal Caves spends as much time as secret river then I would book that one as I don't care about shopping in Playa del Carmen but it the caves takes away from the river time that would suck.  How much time did you spend in the river when you went? 

17 hours ago, mattR said:

Trying to figure out the difference between the two tours thinking maybe the secret river one has more time in Playa del Carmen?  If Crystal Caves spends as much time as secret river then I would book that one as I don't care about shopping in Playa del Carmen but it the caves takes away from the river time that would suck.  How much time did you spend in the river when you went? 

The "Secret River" is inside the cenotes! You snorkel/swim along from one cenote to the next.