Queen Anne - Scandinavia and Norway - 18th August

babs135

I've been trying to find the times for arriving and leaving Copenhagen (overnight stop) and failing miserably. I can see us arriving (no time given) but there is no mention of us even leaving, let alone a time!  Similarly for Rotterdam, times were posted earlier in the week but have now disappeared. Any help would be gratefully received.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, babs135 said:

I've been trying to find the times for arriving and leaving Copenhagen (overnight stop) and failing miserably. I can see us arriving (no time given) but there is no mention of us even leaving, let alone a time!  Similarly for Rotterdam, times were posted earlier in the week but have now disappeared. Any help would be gratefully received.

According to online itineraries posted on various cruise booking and travel agent websites, you are scheduled to arrive Copenhagen at 7:00am on August 21st and depart Copenhagen at 6:00pm on August 22nd.

You are scheduled to arrive Rotterdam at 8:00am and depart at 11:59pm on August 26th according to those same online itineraries.

Edit to add: To complete the timings, you are scheduled to arrive Skagen at 8:00am and depart at 7:00pm on August 23rd. For Oslo on August 24th, you are also scheduled to arrive at 8:00am and depart at 7:00pm

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

According to online itineraries posted on various cruise booking and travel agent websites, you are scheduled to arrive Copenhagen at 7:00am on August 21st and depart Copenhagen at 6:00pm on August 22nd.

You are scheduled to arrive Rotterdam at 8:00am and depart at 11:59pm on August 26th according to those same online itineraries.

Edit to add: To complete the timings, you are scheduled to arrive Skagen at 8:00am and depart at 7:00pm on August 23rd. For Oslo on August 24th, you are also scheduled to arrive at 8:00am and depart at 7:00pm

Thanks John.

11 hours ago, Ukulele girl said:

Thanks, that's really helpful. May I ask are there always shuttle busses provided if the ship is docked some way from the town/city centre?

There normally is, yes. I think the only ports we didn’t have one during our trips were in Scotland. 

12 hours ago, Ukulele girl said:

Thanks, that's really helpful. May I ask are there always shuttle busses provided if the ship is docked some way from the town/city centre?

Gibraltar doesn’t have free Cunard or port shuttle buses but there are plentiful minivans for £4 return. Only take cash though