changing dining times?

My brother booked this cruise last minute and only was offered early dining, we booked ages ago and have late dining. Who do we see to change them to second seating along with us?  OR do we just ask to both change to my time dining?  Thanks, only  weeks till we sail on the Wonder!  NO Hurricanes please!

3 minutes ago, FunCruiser56 said:

My brother booked this cruise last minute and only was offered early dining, we booked ages ago and have late dining. Who do we see to change them to second seating along with us?  OR do we just ask to both change to my time dining?  Thanks, only  weeks till we sail on the Wonder!  NO Hurricanes please!

Call whoever you booked your cruise through.

Posted (edited)

I would send an email to rcldining@rccl.com and mention your ship, sailing date, and booking numbers and request to have your brother moved with you to late dining.  They may not reply but your request will be noted.  If you don't hear from them go to the MDR maître d after you board and discuss it with them, referencing your email.

You can also contact whomever you booked through and they should be able to assist.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We both booked with different agencys so neither will help with this. We will just head to the DR manager when we board, if that fails we will do anytime dining.  

Thanks for the replys

4 minutes ago, FunCruiser56 said:

We both booked with different agencys so neither will help with this. We will just head to the DR manager when we board, if that fails we will do anytime dining.  

Thanks for the replys

It's not difficult for them.  As long as you have the other reservation number your TA can do this.  Gone are the days of having to have both TA's call in to confirm the process.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, FunCruiser56 said:

Thanks for the replys

Have brother call their TA and switch to late dining.  No need for your TA to get involved.

Note, you can only do MTD if you are registered for MTD.  Of course, you can go to the MDR and request to be changed to MTD; you can't mix and match MDR times at your leisure. 

I would send an email to rcldining@rccl.com and mention your ship, sailing date, and booking numbers and request to have your brother moved with you to late dining. 

I did exactly this just last week.  They responded by the next day and changed the times to match!