Just Booked - Regrets Already??

ScottsSweetie

Just booked MSC Seashore this morning for September. Status matched last week, so entered MSC# and rec'd discount on booking. Paid in full and rec'd booking#. Registered for the Voyagers Acct and verified through email - and that's where it all stopped. Cannot get the Voyager Acct to recognize the current booking # that we have. Cannot get to the profile or web check-in or anything in that area - although we can get to the plan my cruise section to purchase excursions, dining, etc.

Any suggestions?

31 minutes ago, ScottsSweetie said:

Just booked MSC Seashore this morning for September. Status matched last week, so entered MSC# and rec'd discount on booking. Paid in full and rec'd booking#. Registered for the Voyagers Acct and verified through email - and that's where it all stopped. Cannot get the Voyager Acct to recognize the current booking # that we have. Cannot get to the profile or web check-in or anything in that area - although we can get to the plan my cruise section to purchase excursions, dining, etc.

Any suggestions?

It does that sometimes. Mine is currently working - but sometimes I have the same issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScottsSweetie said:

Any suggestions?

From my experience, MSC has the worst website / app / customer service in the cruise industry. It rarely recognizes my logon information, but usually works with the booking ID. It may take some time to sync, since you just recently booked.

• Like 2

I recently booked my 1st MSC trip.  I had a lot of issues with the booking showing up.  MSC told me to create another account with another email address and that fixed my issue. 

@Stockjock had a couple of posts about this very issue and some things he had to go through to get it resolved.  Sometimes it's an issue with a middle name or initial--all information must be exactly the same, so if you have a middle name on the reservation, there must be a middle name on the voyager account.  Look for his posts, they were very detailed.

• Like 2

Cannot get the Voyager Acct to recognize the current booking # that we have. Cannot get to the profile or web check-in or anything in that area - although we can get to the plan my cruise section to purchase excursions, dining, etc.

When you log into the MSC site, are you using "WITH BOOKING NUMBER" or using "WITH YOUR MSC ACCOUNT"?

@ScottsSweetie I encountered  the same issues with my current booking that left today (yay 😎). I called in and the person who answered said it all looked fine on her side AND offered to complete check in tasks that I couldn't. Gave her my passport details and all I had to do was take a pic.

She wasn't able to say if there was a delay in updating, but I suspect there is because it took until yesterday that I was able to see everything correct and today the e-boarding pass was correct.

She promised (I all but made her put up her first born, lol) it was all correct AND that what they see is what matters.

I'd give 'em a call; it'll work out. Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2024 at 12:27 PM, ScottsSweetie said:

Any suggestions?

Have the TA deal with it.  If you did not use a TA, transfer it to one.

Costs you nothing and they can deal with the constant problems that keep happening.