Volendam Neptune Suite Power Positions

We are booked in a Neptune Suite on the Volendam in September.  We have been on many Holland America cruises, on ships ranging all the way from the Pinsendam up through the current Rotterdam.  However, we've never been on the Volendam.

Looking at the few pictures of the suite that I can find, I have one specific question---Where in the cabin are the power outlets?  Specifically, is there power available at the writing desk?  What other positions in the cabin have power outlets?

Thanks!!

23 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

At least one side of the bed, and on the counter. 

14 minutes ago, Sir PMP said:

Right side of bed, behind the coffeemaker, also one above the fridge, and at the make up mirror.

Thanks to both of you.  Helpful.  But, I gather there's no power at the writing desk?

33 minutes ago, Mountainduo said:

Thanks to both of you.  Helpful.  But, I gather there's no power at the writing desk?

The "counter" and "above the fridge" refer to the "writing desk" as you call it.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

The "counter" and "above the fridge" refer to the "writing desk" as you call it.

Perfect.  I didn't realize that's where the fridge is.  Thanks.

17 hours ago, Mountainduo said:

Perfect.  I didn't realize that's where the fridge is.  Thanks.

Sorry to be a nuisance ....just want to be sure I understand.  This photo shows what I'm calling the "writing desk".  (I realize this is 2020 and precedes the latest drydocks, when, among other things, the flat screen TV's were added.  But I presume the furnishings are the same.)

The fridge is under this?  Thanks

Neptune suite 2020.jpg

From the videos I’ve seen on YouTube, yes that’s where the fridge is. If you do a search on YouTube for Neptune suites and your ship, you may find one showing the outlets. Harr Travel is really good at pointing those out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all for the pictures.

I think I've confused the discussion with the term "writing desk".  I am referring to the triangular surface, next to the end of the couch, which is across the entry from the refrigerator.  It seems to me that with a chair there, one could use it for writing or laptop computer.  That is where I was curious about power....and I thinking at this point the answer, at least on the Volendam, is no power there.  

02 2020 .jpg

2 hours ago, Mountainduo said:

Thanks to all for the pictures.

I think I've confused the discussion with the term "writing desk".  I am referring to the triangular surface, next to the end of the couch, which is across the entry from the refrigerator.  It seems to me that with a chair there, one could use it for writing or laptop computer.  That is where I was curious about power....and I thinking at this point the answer, at least on the Volendam, is no power there.  

02 2020 .jpg

Yes, you can sit there and write, but no plug nearby, Where the laptop is there is a plug to the right and it’s a writing desk with a view. The fridge is behind you below the mirror.

1 hour ago, Sir PMP said:

Yes, you can sit there and write, but no plug nearby, Where the laptop is there is a plug to the right and it’s a writing desk with a view. The fridge is behind you below the mirror.

Thanks.  As I had begun to suspect, no power there.  Thanks for confirming.

I don't see any place along the counter under the window that I would call a "desk".....all the other classes of HAL ships have a section here with nothing underneath, so that you can sit up to it with a chair, your legs underneath like a table or desk.  As I see it, the NS on the Volendam doesn't have a position like that.  We board in less than a week, so obviously I'll figure something out!!

16 minutes ago, Mountainduo said:

Thanks.  As I had begun to suspect, no power there.  Thanks for confirming.

I don't see any place along the counter under the window that I would call a "desk".....all the other classes of HAL ships have a section here with nothing underneath, so that you can sit up to it with a chair, your legs underneath like a table or desk.  As I see it, the NS on the Volendam doesn't have a position like that.  We board in less than a week, so obviously I'll figure something out!!

You will love it.

That triangle desk is more of a table than desk. A place to set thing going in and out of the room.  No electric. Yes, the fridge is under the "counter top" with the mirrors. There are multiple receptacles in the dressing room at the same location on the vanity.  Nice rooms and the SA balcony is deeper than the other HAL ships----and covered.