Norwegian Cruise Line Cancellation Options

With the current demand for cruising, waiting until the last minute could mean much higher prices.  Last fall I booked a Canada/New England cruise for this September.  I paid $1100 to book and select a Club Balcony cabin. My cruise is now 44 days away and to book my cruise you would find that the Club Balcony is no longer available, and the cost of a regular balcony starts at $1916.

With the current demand for cruising, booking early will get you the best price and the best room selection and always buy trip insurance. 

1 hour ago, Jim Walton said:

. . . .

I think we’ve learned not to book in advance going forward. We will wait, see how our health is, watch the weather, political environment, etc. and see what deals are available inside 30 days, once dummies like me have forfeited their money and the cruise lines are offering deals. 

At least that’s what we’re thinking now. 

Thanks again, signing out on this topic, travel safely everyone,

Jim

You gambled that you wouldn't need travel insurance. Most times, you don't. This time you struck out. You can wait as you describe above or book whenever you want AND buy cancel for any reason travel insurance.