MSC Meraviglia Excursions

amberjohn

We are booked on B2B Cruises from NY in October on the Meraviglia.  I was wondering

if anyone could recommend any Excursions:

Nassau,Bahamas- Probably won't do an organize Excursion.  Thought we would just 

walk around the New Port area for a couple of hours.  Is there enough to do for a 

couple hours?

Port Canaveral- We have a Disney Annual Pass until the end of the year.  MSC offers

a R/T bus to the Disney Parks.  Where do they drop you off at the Parks?  How 

much time do you get in the Parks, is it worth it? If we didn't do this, what is within

walking distance of this Cruise Port?

Bermuda- We get 2 half days and 2 full days. Half day at Snorkel Beach and Half day

exploring port. One full day wife wants to go to St. George.  I heard the lines for

tickets and for the ferry are huge.  What is the best way to get there?  Is the zoo

and aquarium worth going to? She also wants to use the 2nd full day to go to

Horseshoe beach?  For this we would probably use the shuttles? We would love

to Snorkel, anyplace local to snorkel? Any Snorkel excursions that you recommend?

Does anyone recommend any ship or local excursions at any of these ports?

Thanks,

John 🐸

Bermuda Ferry, just get on the line for the boat and drop a $5 bill in the cash box. Don't stand on line to get passes or tickets.  The lost savings is worth not waiting on line. 

Bermuda you can really do on your own and not pay the huge extra cost to the cruise line for a Shore-X. 

On 8/17/2024 at 8:34 PM, amberjohn said:

We are booked on B2B Cruises from NY in October on the Meraviglia.  I was wondering

if anyone could recommend any Excursions:

Nassau,Bahamas- Probably won't do an organize Excursion.  Thought we would just 

walk around the New Port area for a couple of hours.  Is there enough to do for a 

couple hours?

Port Canaveral- We have a Disney Annual Pass until the end of the year.  MSC offers

a R/T bus to the Disney Parks.  Where do they drop you off at the Parks?  How 

much time do you get in the Parks, is it worth it? If we didn't do this, what is within

walking distance of this Cruise Port?

Bermuda- We get 2 half days and 2 full days. Half day at Snorkel Beach and Half day

exploring port. One full day wife wants to go to St. George.  I heard the lines for

tickets and for the ferry are huge.  What is the best way to get there?  Is the zoo

and aquarium worth going to? She also wants to use the 2nd full day to go to

Horseshoe beach?  For this we would probably use the shuttles? We would love

to Snorkel, anyplace local to snorkel? Any Snorkel excursions that you recommend?

Does anyone recommend any ship or local excursions at any of these ports?

Thanks,

John 🐸

I'm on the same cruise as you (only the Bermuda leg), I downloaded the APP and already purchased a multi-day pass for the ferry/bus system to avoid waiting in long lines. Shorelink- https://www.gov.bm/articles/ministry-transport-announces-launch-shorelink-app-bermudas-public-transportation

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Brighton Line said:

Bermuda Ferry, just get on the line for the boat and drop a $5 bill in the cash box. Don't stand on line to get passes or tickets.  The lost savings is worth not waiting on line. 

Bermuda you can really do on your own and not pay the huge extra cost to the cruise line for a Shore-X. 

wouldnt that depend on bus usage as well? when i am in hamilton i use the buses

16 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

wouldnt that depend on bus usage as well? when i am in hamilton i use the buses

Of course, I just used the ferry, 3 times so the $15 I forwent the pass and the little savings. Leave the line standing for the buffet.