Majestic Princess - are there electrical outlets on both sides of bed

1 hour ago, fluffyclouds said:

Does anyone know if Suite Category S3 on Majestic has electrical outlets on both sides of the bed (for a cpap). 

Thank you.

I apologize up front for it not being the answer to your exact question, but it should help in the event no one else responds.  I disembarked yesterday from Majestic in a Balcony stateroom.  There was no outlet on side of bed nearest the closet / bathroom wall.  Only bedside outlet was on side nearest desk unit.

Posted (edited)

If there are lamps on the bedside tables, there has to be outlets to plug them in. Typically, they are under the front of the bed and are 220 volts. If you have a European-style adapter, you can use them for your C-pap machine. (Virtually all machines can use 110- or 220-volt supplies.)

A 220-volt splitter will allow you to plug in both the C-pap and the lamp.

There will also be outlets on the desk next to the bed.

Happy cruising!

Edited by Teechur
Clarification (I hope)

Posted (edited)

S3 doesn’t have a desk next to the bed.,its opposite the foot of the bed. There are usb ports at the bedside tables. There are lamps on the bedside tables but I don’t know if there are Power Points.

There is a YouTube on this cabin type but it doesn’t show power points near the bed. I’d take a cord or borrow one from guest services. 

Edited by paddingtonbear

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, paddingtonbear said:

S3 doesn’t have a desk next to the bed.,its opposite the foot of the bed. There are usb ports at the bedside tables. There are lamps on the bedside tables but I don’t know if there are Power Points. 

I looked at the cabin diagram on the Majestic Princess deck plans for an S-3 suite, and it shows a desk next to the bed. Perhaps it's an error?

If the outlet is across the room, I would take magnetic hooks and string the extension cord overhead to avoid a tripping hazard.

EDIT: I just checked again and S-4s midship and S-3s aft all show a desk next to the bed.

Edited by Teechur

There will always be a "hidden" plug behind one of the beds. It will almost always be a "European" style 2 prong 220 volt socket. Use an appropriate adapter and you can plug in dual-voltage type devices such as CPAPs. (I have done this for several years...just confirm that whatever device you plug in is dual voltage!)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2024 at 1:00 AM, Rick&Jeannie said:

There will always be a "hidden" plug behind one of the beds. It will almost always be a "European" style 2 prong 220 volt socket. Use an appropriate adapter and you can plug in dual-voltage type devices such as CPAPs. (I have done this for several years...just confirm that whatever device you plug in is dual voltage!)

Exactly!  I have always found a Euro type outlet behind the bed.  I have an adapter kit and use this outlet for my CPAP.