Pearl Spa Passes

Over 12 years ago we sailed on the Pearl and we purchased spa passes for the week.  We’re booked for a 12 day next March/April. Is that still something they offer and if so, how does it work these days? Thanks!

17 hours ago, jemz1949 said:

Go to your reservation on the website and use the Explore and Plan feature to see what spa activities are available.  

Thanks. I do see it in the app but no price yet, it must be too far out from the cruise date. 

Try phoning--either now or closer to sailing.

My friend and I knew we wanted spa passes for our upcoming Epic transatlantic, but the Web site always showed it was not (yet?) available to book. When we phoned to make our final payment--long before it was actually due--we asked the agent about booking spa passes. He said he could take care of it for us right then, so we booked. At our suggestion, several others have succeeded in booking it that way, too. On line it still shows unavailable! 

• 2 weeks later...