Saint Greg's return to Jubilee - Live - August 24, 2024

3 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

I think that you're out of luck Vic. :classic_ohmy:

He’s trying to send me on a wild goose hunt running around looking for carts that don’t exist

• Like 1
  • Haha 18

I am taking this same cruise beginning of December (turning platinum).  I'm looking forward to everything you post.  Question of the day, what will priority boarding look like?  I plan to get the boarding time of 10am-10:30am and will get to the port earlier than that.  Will there be a place for platinum to line up?  Any information you can provide will help with my planning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

He’s trying to send me on a wild goose hunt running around looking for carts that don’t exist

I know his game, so I'm just watching your back! 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

The none of your business center. Good thing I printed my boarding pass and luggage tags this morning. Maybe that printer is wireless and you can print to it from your mobile device…but I doubt it.

IMG_6266.thumb.jpeg.23818f61ee6d4ae99a595af1c9ff4d21.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

The wine hunt didn’t go super great. I was heading to Walmart when I came across an HEB. So I stopped there. They only had my pink moscato in the large bottle. 

I went to Walmart. There seems to be a shortage of pink moscato in a small bottle.

IMG_6226.thumb.jpeg.89af8757d71d41f9fbe6a76608dde70f.jpeg

I saw a fruitscato.. I thought… I like fruit. I like a scato.. Maybe that will be better. It was down on the bottom shelf. Maybe that’s why I didn’t notice it was peach. Peach is not my favorite fruit, but it has to be better than 99% of the wines out there.

IMG_6229.thumb.jpeg.dcc3c09a706b32dd284713fe01441bdb.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Stallion said:

Yeah but on a cruise you can take 2-3 naps too

Not me. I can’t nap. I can only sleep. It has to be night. It has to be dark. I have to be laying down in a bed.

• Like 13

Look forward to following along as I will be doing my first Carnival cruise on Jubilee in January after coming off NCL Prima. I did read your previous Jubilee so lets see if there is anything new. Have fun!

You mentioned earlier that you did a partial check in and got your check in time since I will already be on the Prima at the 14 day mark, can you tell me what I need to do and can I finish the day before boarding? I do have 1 day between cruises. Thanks

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, odie1024 said:

You mentioned earlier that you did a partial check in and got your check in time since I will already be on the Prima at the 14 day mark, can you tell me what I need to do and can I finish the day before boarding? I do have 1 day between cruises. Thanks

For most of the check-in stuff there’s a “skip for now” option. Since I’m always grabbing my time at like 11pm, I just skip most things with the “skip for now” option. Especially the part where I enter my passport info and setup my expense account. I just do what I can really quick, grab my check-in time, save it, and come back the next day to finish…or in this case two weeks later.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1