Saint Greg's return to Jubilee - Live - August 24, 2024

13 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I went back to the comedy limelight for jerseys 10pm because I know it’s going to be a different show with a different group of people.

IMG_6503.thumb.jpeg.6bc5009d5a8008d9e82c7ad9cf3b15ba.jpeg

IMG_6504.thumb.jpeg.d5ee3a888bd599c576b2a45efca59425.jpeg

IMG_6505.thumb.jpeg.1e53c3428a25c9edca09b85cebcb4c24.jpeg

IMG_6506.thumb.jpeg.da79a42b8dc417b9b26a83116d49ac4f.jpeg

We saw Jersey on Celebration in January.  He is awesome.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_6584.jpeg

Well I feel pretty silly. I'm normally a super observant person and until you posted I didn't know there were windows there. So when I was on Celebration either there were always screens covering them or I was in a continuous tipsy state due to the unexpectedly never before experienced strong drinks on a Carnival ship hmmmmm.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Well I feel pretty silly. I'm normally a super observant person and until you posted I didn't know there were windows there. So when I was on Celebration either there were always screens covering them or I was in a continuous tipsy state due to the unexpectedly never before experienced strong drinks on a Carnival ship hmmmmm.

Wow! That just goes to show you how much they’re covered up.

• Like 6

This reminds me of the time we spent late October in Mexico. Sports bar at the hotel had 6 large screen tv's. All playing the Dallas game. Asked many times to change to Pittsburgh, never happened for various excuses. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The workaround is…let me see how I can say this without getting in trouble. Find a collective of like minded people on social media. Add “live” to your team name when you search for that….collective.

IMG_6598.png

• Like 13

Posted (edited)

This is the screen they like in between activities and I don’t get it. Is it laziness? Does it cost money to move the screen out and give us a view? If not just push the button..and maybe you have to push it again in an hour 

IMG_6610.thumb.jpeg.4c569d8506f32eb591e356cb86692122.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 11

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This is the screen they like in between activities and I don’t get it. Is it laziness? Does it cost money to move the screen out and give us a view?

Are you looking forward when looking out the window or is it port or starboard?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This is the screen they like in between activities and I don’t get it. Is it laziness? Does it cost money to move the screen out and give us a view?

Maybe they feel it gets too hot from the sun blazing through the windows all day.  I’m not saying it’s a valid or good reason, but in their minds, it probably is.  Probably this is something they should have thought of before installing a wall of windows,

Edited by PrincessPatti
  • Like 5