Riviera balconies

Hi, I posted below about a Hawaii cruise, but we decided not to do that but an important question is because I have to make a decision very soon. We were thinking of Riviera cabin on the sapphire princess going to the Caribbean, including Martinique at the end of October, my question is is the balcony on the Riviera really tiny and uncomfortable really would appreciate answers as soon as possible. Thank you so much. George, and Christine.

The Sapphire does not have a Riviera deck. The upper full deck deck of cabins is Aloha, deck 12. There are also cabins forward on deck 14, Lido deck. The answer is the same as for the Ruby. Balconies are 9ft x 5ft and covered on deck 12, and deck 10 cabins have 9ft X 9ft balconies with 5ft of cover. Watch out for internal connecting cabins. You can locate these in the deck plans on the Princess web site by selecting the connecting cabin box.