I'm contemplating a cruise (less than 30 days) that will cost close to $100,000 for my wife and I. Is there one particular insurer that you recommend for this hefty amount?

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, notjaded said:

I'm contemplating a cruise (less than 30 days) that will cost close to $100,000 for my wife and I. Is there one particular insurer that you recommend for this hefty amount?

Thanks!

I'd definitely suggest you work with a broker.

We've been using www.TripInsuranceStore.com - and one of our "big trips" was much more expensive than any other of our trips.  (It wasn't a cruise, but it was much more than even our most expensive cruise, and we cruise in suites.)

They helped us get the coverage we needed.

CALL them, so they can help you with your specific situation.  (I might suggest speaking with Steve, the owner; he's the one who helped us with that particular policy.)

Note:  We've also had claims on some of the policies they sold us (not for the 'big trip'), and all were paid promptly.

ENJOY your trip!!

GC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, notjaded said:

Thanks!

Hi notjaded,

I have six plans that will cover you depending on the State you live in.

Would you either email your phone number at steve@tripinsurancestore.com, fill out this form:

https://tripinsurancestore.com/travel-insurance-email-contact-form/  or call us at 888-407-3854 and we'll help you figure this out? I don't want you to put any private information on this public forum.

Thanks, Steve Dasseos