My Loyalty Has Disappeared

janny444

Been considering adding a drink's package to one of my cruises....I have done a few cruises with P&O and I was at a level were you receive 7.5 %.

Today when I checked into my cruise to book the drink package it says I have no loyalty level & no tier.

Is it a glitch  or does loyalty become invalid after a certain time ?

55 minutes ago, janny444 said:

does loyalty become invalid after a certain time ?

Not unless the rules have changed recently

55 minutes ago, janny444 said:

Is it a glitch

Maybe - try again tomorrow and if the same then contact the loyalty people at loyalty@pocruises.com or telephone The P&O Cruises Peninsular Club Hotline on 0345 355 5111

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, david63 said:

Not unless the rules have changed recently

Maybe - try again tomorrow and if the same then contact the loyalty people at loyalty@pocruises.com or telephone The P&O Cruises Peninsular Club Hotline on 0345 355 5111

Just checked my other 2 cruises booked with P&O....they both show my loyalty....Atlantic..... but the 3rd one still showing no loyalty/tier .....mmmm

9 minutes ago, janny444 said:

Just checked my other 2 cruises booked with P&O....they both show my loyalty....Atlantic..... but the 3rd one still showing no loyalty/tier .....mmmm

Could it be that by the time of the third one you will have moved up a tier?

13 minutes ago, david63 said:

Could it be that by the time of the third one you will have moved up a tier?

No...it isn't that...1st one Atlantic...2nd one no tier...3rd one Atlantic 

8 hours ago, janny444 said:

Been considering adding a drink's package to one of my cruises....I have done a few cruises with P&O and I was at a level were you receive 7.5 %.

Today when I checked into my cruise to book the drink package it says I have no loyalty level & no tier.

Did you give your loyalty number when booking your cruise?

That would be a reason why your loyalty did not show on your booking if loyalty number is not on your confirmation invoice.

44 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Did you give your loyalty number when booking your cruise?

That would be a reason why your loyalty did not show on your booking if loyalty number is not on your confirmation invoice.

I booked through our usual TA ...they know that I am a past passenger so I presume that on this particular cruise they would inform P& O as they have done with all the other cruises

1 hour ago, kenhem said:

I had this on one of my bookings, but the others were correct, as mentioned above I emailed P&O and they changed it to the correct tier.

Will email them and hopefully get it sorted 

9 hours ago, janny444 said:

I booked through our usual TA ...they know that I am a past passenger so I presume that on this particular cruise they would inform P& O as they have done with all the other cruises

We had this issue, where my loyalty wasn't showing but Michelle's was, we have only ever cruised together.. 

It turned out, due to me making multiple 'dummy' bookings, I had various accounts. 

Easily resolved, our ta removed the 'dummy'accounts and switched it to the correct one. 

Good luck. 

Andy 

Thank you for all comments and suggestions...Will email and tell them.

I want to add the drinks package while it's " on offer" and also apply my loyalty.

Don't usually have a drinks package but with only paying £ 73pppn for a balcony cabin it would only work out at about £111 pppn...AI....bargain!!...especially with going to  a warmer climate...hopefully

On 8/29/2024 at 1:10 PM, janny444 said:

I should contact Carnival House and ask to talk about loyalty at the P&O desk.  Loyalty or at least your cruising history can be deleted by P&O where it is very old. If you cruised say five cruises in 1970 to 1980 for example.  I'm not suggesting this is what has happened in your case as clearly you have a variation between contemporary booked cruises.

Regards John

Received a reply to my email to P & O re my " lost" loyalty.

They have said it is because I have had " multiple account numbers" with history on each one...really!...not sure about that one

On all my other cruises they have the correct details so not sure what they are on about....anyway...problem sorted..in the correct tier for all my cruises booked 

2 hours ago, janny444 said:

They have said it is because I have had " multiple account numbers" with history on each one...really!...not sure about that one

I had multiple account numbers on Princess and Cunard when I booked cruises through a US travel agent.  They have separate accounts for UK and US passengers. Then one cruise it seemed to sort out and I shot up the loyalty tiers.

Regards John

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2024 at 5:26 PM, janny444 said:

On all my other cruises they have the correct details so not sure what they are on about....anyway...problem sorted..in the correct tier for all my cruises booked 

I know this is a long time ago and glad you got it sorted.  My daughter is having the same issues with the same explanation offered and it has been going on for ages. ..I have given her this email address and Hot Line number, so fingers crossed it gets sorted soon.