Luminae Dining on APEX

Jjjjiggs

We are in a cabin that has access to this dining option. My question is- are we allowed to bring a guest? Or is it possible my girlfriend who is staying in another cabin that does not have access, can she sub in for my Husband instead?

Normally if you wish for a guest to join you in Luminae you have to pay an additional fee for access -  there is a fee for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.   Would be best to check with the MD.    I've heard that some singles have been permitted to bring a guest but that is not what the rules state.

They also have a limited program where you can in advance arrange for $100 per person per day and they get Suite access to Luminae, Retreat etc...It may be limited to upper suites so best to call your agent or Celebrity.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Normally if you wish for a guest to join you in Luminae you have to pay an additional fee for access -  there is a fee for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.   Would be best to check with the MD.    I've heard that some singles have been permitted to bring a guest but that is not what the rules state.

They also have a limited program where you can in advance arrange for $100 per person per day and they get Suite access to Luminae, Retreat etc...It may be limited to upper suites so best to call your agent or Celebrity.

Thanks very much for the speedy reply!

Here are the particulars for the Premium Access Pass for your information. This does not give access to Luminae or The Retreat, so it may not work for what you are trying to do.

Your best bet for Luminae access for your girlfriend would be to check with the Maître’d ahead of time as Jim previously suggested.

https://edocs.rccl.com/guestdocs/edocs/email/celebrity/CEL_Premium_Access_FAQs.pdf

Randy

• Like 1