AzAmazing evening schedule?

laura1960

When does one find out whether the cruise will have an onboard or off-shore event, what it is, and which day it is? A month or so before the cruise? Also, is dinner usually a part of it, or is it primarily a cocktail/snacks type of event with a cultural program?

Excited to experience it either way, although of course I'm hoping for an off-shore event. We are cruising on Journey Jan 23 in Peru and Chile.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, laura1960 said:

When does one find out whether the cruise will have an onboard or off-shore event, what it is, and which day it is? A month or so before the cruise? Also, is dinner usually a part of it, or is it primarily a cocktail/snacks type of event with a cultural program?

Excited to experience it either way, although of course I'm hoping for an off-shore event. We are cruising on Journey Jan 23 in Peru and Chile.

Thanks!

If you are booked for the cruise, if you log in to your account on the Azamara web site and go to Manage My Reservation, click on the shore excursion section.  If you browse thru the shore excursions, you should see your Azamazing Evening listed at one of the ports.  It should be on one of the days that you have a late evening in port.  There will be a description of the evening and whether it is on the ship or at some other location.

Dinner is not part of it.  Dinner is served earlier on the ship.  It is usually some type of cocktails and maybe some snacks with some type of cultural program.  For example, one of mine was in Belfast Northern Ireland at a Cathedral and a choir performed.  We were offered Guiness or Whiskey cocktails.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, takemewithyou, for your response! Yes, I've been checking the shore excursions section since we booked. I can see they're doing an AzAmazing evening on the cruise right before ours, but nothing on ours yet. Oh well! Maybe later. Ours is a 10-night cruise....do they tend to do the offshore evenings on longer cruises? The choir in the cathedral must have been fantastic!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, laura1960 said:

Thank you, takemewithyou, for your response! Yes, I've been checking the shore excursions section since we booked. I can see they're doing an AzAmazing evening on the cruise right before ours, but nothing on ours yet. Oh well! Maybe later. Ours is a 10-night cruise....do they tend to do the offshore evenings on longer cruises? The choir in the cathedral must have been fantastic!

Is there a zero cost excursion - if so that’s the Azamazing evening.

41 minutes ago, laura1960 said:

The question of onshore or off shore is determined by venue availability not necessarily cruise length. The only cruises that do not have evenings are the transatlantic and some 4 night cruises do not 

12 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Is there a zero cost excursion - if so that’s the Azamazing evening.

Nope, not yet! But it's early yet....we sail January 2025.