Branded Merchandise

napria

So, we were watching a newly posted video on the QM2 this morning (very thorough video by a Japanese man traveling solo. No voiceover, only subtitles and ambient sounds.  Perfect for having on whilst making breakfast, but I digress…)

My husband saw the QM2 logo on a wall in the video and said, “That’s a great logo.  I’d like to have a shirt with that on it.”  Not a tee shirt, mind you, but something with the logo subtly stitched or printed on the left side of the chest.  Is this something that is sold in the ship’s shop?

Speaking of Cunard branded merchandise and since I'll be aboard the QM2 on November 20th of this year, are they selling any posters aboard the Cunard Ships with the Queen Anne on them? I have two posters that I bought aboard the QM2, one has a picture of the QM2 in the middle with the current Queen Elizabeth on one side with the Queen Victoria on the other side. The other poster is titled Cunard Queens that has all the 3 current & 3 previous Cunard Queens on it. Are they selling any posters with the Queen Anne added to what would now be the 4 current Cunard Queens and 3 previous Cunard Queens poster or the Queen Anne added to the poster that has the QM2, QV and QE on it?

Edited by Cruise Liner Fan

7 hours ago, Cruise Liner Fan said:

Speaking of Cunard branded merchandise and since I'll be aboard the QM2 on November 20th of this year, are they selling any posters aboard the Cunard Ships with the Queen Anne on them? I have two posters that I bought aboard the QM2, one has a picture of the QM2 in the middle with the current Queen Elizabeth on one side with the Queen Victoria on the other side. The other poster is titled Cunard Queens that has all the 3 current & 3 previous Cunard Queens on it. Are they selling any posters with the Queen Anne added to what would now be the 4 current Cunard Queens and 3 previous Cunard Queens poster or the Queen Anne added to the poster that has the QM2, QV and QE on it?

Didn’t see any posters. In fact have never seen any posters.  They didn’t even have proper postcards at the Pursers Desk yet. Not a moan  just an observation. I buy one from the shop but they must have sold out as I couldn’t buy a 2nd one. 

3 hours ago, Winifred 22 said:

Didn’t see any posters. In fact have never seen any posters.  They didn’t even have proper postcards at the Pursers Desk yet. Not a moan  just an observation. I buy one from the shop but they must have sold out as I couldn’t buy a 2nd one. 

Well if that is the case I guess that if it is not printed I will just buy something else. And I have only been on 3 Cunard Ships the retired since 2008 QE2 and the QM2. The last time I was aboard the QE2 was in January 2006 and after I got off the QE2 in Los Angeles I did spend the night aboard the first Cunard Queen the Queen Mary in Long Beach.  It has been only the QM2 since then. I have not ever been aboard the 2 other Cunard Ships before Queen Anne because I would have to fly to Europe to board the other Cunard Ships and I don't care for airline travel. Since I live in Northern New Jersey, I can drive to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal from my house in Northern New Jersey in about an hour if there is no traffic. The QM2 is a beautiful Ocean Liner.

Edited by Cruise Liner Fan
Correct spelling

11 hours ago, Cruise Liner Fan said:

…I would have to fly to Europe to board the other Cunard Ships and I don't care for airline travel. Since I live in Northern New Jersey, I can drive to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal from my house in Northern New Jersey in about an hour if there is no traffic. The QM2 is a beautiful Ocean Liner.

Time to start thinking about a transatlantic crossing.  This is our solution to getting to our “Eclipse” cruise embarking from Southampton in 2026 😁

• Like 1