Regal Princess Pricing Wacky!!

bandp407

This week I have been pricing & booked a 7 night on the Regal, May 2026- our 40th Anniversary. We all know the issues with the cabins & everything under guarantee, but now the prices have.changed with each day!!! Also shows the Plus & Premier the same in some cases. I managed to get an angle DA balcony on deck 9, but it’s up to $4400 w/ plus! 

is anyone else noticing this? 

We booked an S9 suite on Sun for Jan. two days ago and a deluxe balcony with Premier is today more expensive.

I wanted to thank the CC poster who posted on some great pricing on Sun in Jan. but his post is no longer to be found. We had booked an S9 for the previous Jan. week on the Sun at what we thought was an attractive price (this was early on before later price increases and new Sanctuary designation) but cruising the following week in the same cabin was 44% less and came with new Premier benefits (not sure if my old booking would have upgraded automatically). Anyway, while I am thrilled to save this money, I am not comfortable with these drastic price fluctuations. I give kudos to MSC YC for being very consitent with their pricing.... X Retreat and maybe now Princess Sanctuary seem to price on a whim.  Seems like they have a pricing logarithim that is running wild.

45 minutes ago, chisoxfan said:

We booked an S9 suite on Sun for Jan. two days ago and a deluxe balcony with Premier is today more expensive.

I wanted to thank the CC poster who posted on some great pricing on Sun in Jan. but his post is no longer to be found. We had booked an S9 for the previous Jan. week on the Sun at what we thought was an attractive price (this was early on before later price increases and new Sanctuary designation) but cruising the following week in the same cabin was 44% less and came with new Premier benefits (not sure if my old booking would have upgraded automatically). Anyway, while I am thrilled to save this money, I am not comfortable with these drastic price fluctuations. I give kudos to MSC YC for being very consitent with their pricing.... X Retreat and maybe now Princess Sanctuary seem to price on a whim.  Seems like they have a pricing logarithim that is running wild.

Glad you got the deal you did!! They truly are running wild! We are going to move some things around & be very careful! 

11 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Pricing is often strange.  Booked 21 day TA last year with Plus at $7800 in a deluxe balcony.  Dropped steadily this spring.  Then dropped to just under $4000 two days before final.payment.

Back to $7000 today.

Congrats!! Amazing deal you got! 

2 hours ago, chisoxfan said:

The post is just on page two of posts. It's not disappeared.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/3026401-may-want-to-check-sun-princess-jan-prices/#comment-67867634