Sanctuary On Coral?

9tee2Sea

Third time on Princess.  Doing a Panama Canal Transit ( FFL-LA) in March 2025.  Regular Balcony Cabin.  I have heard something about The Sanctuary.  Do you book for the entire trip?  What is the cost per week?  I would probably just like to be in an uncrowded pool area ( being  66, I prefer to be more secluded in a bathing suit). Is it only available for certain types of cabin/fares?  I have sailed in Haven on NCL and enjoyed their private pools/hot tubs.  I assume The Sanctuary is something along those lines.  I would only want to use this area on sea days...and there will be 6 in row. Any info would be appreciated.

You can book daily or the entire week/cruise. IIRC $20/day. There's a discount if you book the whole cruise. FYI: it costs more for Panama Canal transit ($40?). There is no pool directly in the Sanctuary. It's one deck down and open to all adults.

The Sanctuary Pool is very quiet (usually) and is no charge.

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

You can book daily or the entire week/cruise. IIRC $20/day. There's a discount if you book the whole cruise. FYI: it costs more for Panama Canal transit ($40?). There is no pool directly in the Sanctuary. It's one deck down and open to all adults.

The Sanctuary Pool is very quiet (usually) and is no charge.

Thank you!  

I haven’t sailed Coral but I have sailed Island and several grand class.  The sanctuary was $20 half day, $40 full day and $30 a day if you booked the whole cruise. 
The Island had Cabanas and if I recall correctly they were $220 per day. 

On Glacier Bay day the per day rate was higher but I forget what I paid. I think it was $80 but not sure. I’d expect canal day to be more as well.