Don’t delay booking Solar Eclipse Cruises

AllisonJames

Well, yesterday I posted that the 8/7/26 Ireland Golf cruise prices were high and I was going to wait to book — but I didn’t realize at the time it was also a Solar Eclipse cruise! Did not receive solar eclipse preview email from AZ and Perry Golf didn’t have the info up until midday today. It was only from the great people on this board that I learned this morning it was a Solar Eclipse cruise, and when I went on today to check fares they had all increased more than $1,000 (and some much more than that from what I priced out yesterday) …@#$&*! Booked a V2 today at a whopping $1,260 more than it was yesterday so obviously everyone who received the preview email jumped on it right away. The combination of Ireland and Solar Eclipse = high demand and Perry Golf just updated their website to show some categories already sold out…so if you want it you are going to have to pay $$$ for it…returning the favor of this board and letting everyone else know in case you have hesitated…I was fortunate to experience totality here in Texas on 4/8/24 and it was incredible…experiencing it at sea on AZ should be even more AZAMAZING!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am looking at the Onward eclipse cruise and all categories are available except for the owners suites, yet the prices have skyrocketed. I get on Quest next week and will check out the situation then. I’m not going to pay TOO crazy money though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, uktog said:

Dynamic pricing based on supply and demand - just like Oasis tickets!

I think that one of the features of the Seaware software is the availability of a dynamic pricing algorithm.