Jim_Iain - Live from Oceania Regatta - September 14 Vancouver to Los Angeles

Jim_Iain

Absolutely, always fun to get a little info about the guests aboard and the drinks and appetizers are free.  If you don’t want the standard drinks 🍷🥂🍹, ask a server for something from the bar 🙏👍. There are normally one or more of these parties on all O cruises and you continue to make new friends. 
Enjoy,

Mauibabes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

A question from Oceania regulars.  We usually don’t attend these type events.   Is this just a big gathering of almost 1/2 the ship?

Since this is our first cruise was wondering if it was worth dropping by. 

IMG_5956.thumb.jpeg.0d87747d7a301ceb108f408b610e1794.jpeg

We always attend. Drinks, snacks, band music, some entertainment, O info.  Usually hosted by CD.  A festive affair.  Hope to see you there.

Edited by FetaCheese

6 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I have to agree.   I think in researching we watched every video on YouTube.   It is my go to even when I need to figure out how to do something on my iPhone.

I’m doing that just know with Explora! Still not sure!

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

5 hours ago, mauibabes said:

always fun to get a little info about the guests aboard

My recollection is that they give a nationality breakdown of guests. On our Vista transatlantic, earlier this year, the overwhelming majority were Americans, as always. Followed in order by Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders and Britons. I think those four groups totalled about 200. I have it in mind, from a previous cruise, that this "running order" also represents Oceania's  overall customer base. What was interesting was the number of nationalities represented by only one person. My guess is that many of those will have been US residents, but not citizens.