Flights by Celebrity - No option to cancel, change online?

kpauley

I have a flight for  April, 2025 booked through FBC. As of a few days ago, I could go into my reservation and there were tabs to Change or Cancel the reservation. I would periodically choose "Change" to see if there was a price change or better flight option. Has anyone else noticed this option has disappeared in their reservation?  Thanks.

Edited by kpauley

It actually has come and gone for quite a while now and it's a pain in the rear.  I was under the impression that as of, say the beginning of summer, we'd be able to handle this on the website or agent site as appropriate for good, like we could several years ago. 

That said, I wonder if it's either an IT/maintenance thing or, as is usual for Royal Caribbean group, a clear your cookies and cache or use an incognito window thing. 

• Thanks 1

We booked our Celebrity cruise mid-August with a TA and a few days after booking, I searched for and booked our air on the Celebrity website. This is our first time using FBC and I was pleased we could do all of this online. Even up to a few days ago, I could search and cancel if I wanted. Neither of those options are available now. Hopefully, the options will return again. 🤞I  used another browser, a VPN, cleared cookies, and went incognito to see if it would make a difference and it did not. We only use cruise air with International flights. We have a flight soon with EZAir (Princess) and it is so easy to make changes online.

Grr, obviously it's some weird IT issue then.  RCG did say they were making it easier.  And I agree, EZ Air is way better.  I know last time I used FBC, I called probably 12 times to change my flights (long story) and I'd just say cancel it and I'd rebook on my own.  (Up until the time when you cannot do it anymore without paying a fee).  TAs also had the ability to change stuff, and I presume that if consumers can't do it, neither can TAs presently.  Not that I book a ton of cruise air.  And the last 2 times I had Flights By Celebrity and the airline cancelled, the air department was useless in even ANSWERING my call.  I'm still waiting for them to tell me about my new flights 2 years later.  LMAO.