Using Stock Credit before cruise

pcrum

Hi:

I have the NCL non-refundable onboard credit for owning NCL stock.  We are sailing on the Epic TA on 10/17/24.  Can I put the onboard credit towards the purchase of the Specialty Dining upgrade (purchasing two additional specialty dining meals in addition to the free at sea offers)?  When trying to purchase this package ahead of time, for payment, I see the option of a NCL gift card or credit card.  There does not seem to be a way to use the onboard credit.

If I wait until on the ship to purchase the two additional speciality dining meals so that I can use the onboard credit, are the meals at the same price or higher priced? Purchasing ahead of time, the price for two is $165.60.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, pcrum said:

Hi:

I have the NCL non-refundable onboard credit for owning NCL stock.  We are sailing on the Epic TA on 10/17/24.  Can I put the onboard credit towards the purchase of the Specialty Dining upgrade (purchasing two additional specialty dining meals in addition to the free at sea offers)?  When trying to purchase this package ahead of time, for payment, I see the option of a NCL gift card or credit card.  There does not seem to be a way to use the onboard credit.

If I wait until on the ship to purchase the two additional speciality dining meals so that I can use the onboard credit, are the meals at the same price or higher priced? Purchasing ahead of time, the price for two is $165.60.

Thank you!

I know other cruise lines let you use OBC on things before the cruise, but NCL does not. I believe you can get that deal onboard, but not 100 percent sure if it's still the case.

• Like 1