Bingo on an Alaskan cruise?

readytolose

I realize this is a rather crazy reason to book a specific cruise line but my mother in law wants to do an Alaskan cruise but it MUST have bingo. 
I’ve never done an Alaskan cruise so I don’t know if they have the typical activities onboard as say a Caribbean cruise. She does want to see whales so she plans on going in June or July. 
From personal experience what cruise lines offer bingo on an Alaskan cruise? 

NCL has bingo in on pretty much all sailings.

I’d recommend looking at cruise planner PDFs from similar sailings to the ones you’re considering. Bingo isn’t a marquee event so you’ll only reliably find it on the detailed daily planners.

12 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

We spend about 90 nights annually on Celebrity ships.  Unless a change has been made very recently the mother-in-law will not find bingo on a Celebrity ship.

From what I can tell, Celebrity Ascent and Apex have Bingo. I think the rest have Deal or No Deal.

We disembarked the Celebrity Solstice this morning. They did offer Bingo twice during the cruise on sea days. I believe Celebrity is bringing it back to some ships. Not sure if that's fleet-wide. There is another Bingo-type game offered on most itineraries called Deal Or No Deal. It's similar to the game show and can be quite fun to play and watch. Happy planning!