health questionnaire

kayjay76

Hi all, leaving for our 1st msc cruise in a week. I have my etickets but I've seen somewhere about the health questionnaire. Where can i find this? Do we fill it out at the port or can I do it ahead of time? I've searched my account but don't see any file or anything. Thank you!

Have you checked on the app? Most times it's not available to fill out until 72 to 48 hrs before the cruise. It usually asks you questions like "have you been ill in the last 48 hrs?".

Edited by rrraydon

57 minutes ago, rrraydon said:

Have you checked on the app? Most times it's not available to fill out until 72 to 48 hrs before the cruise. It usually asks you questions like "have you been ill in the last 48 hrs?".

I haven't checked from the app, just my home computer. I'll def look 72-48 hours out, Thank you!!

3 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

I haven't had to fill out a health questionnaire for MSC (or Princess) in well over a year now...

There was a questionnaire on the back of the boarding document for our February cruise.  Nothing on this coming weekend cruise. 

34 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

There was a questionnaire on the back of the boarding document for our February cruise.  Nothing on this coming weekend cruise. 

Interesting... I just went back and looked at my downloaded travel documents from that same cruise and there is definitely no health questionnaire in there... Page 1 is a letter and table of contents, 2-3 are our boarding passes, 4 is the itinerary, 5 is "What's Included", 6-15 are "Your Purchased Services", 16 is "Cruise Destinations" and "Enhance your Cruise", 17 is about the app, 18 is "Get Ready for Departure", 19 is "Main Steps for Embarkation", 20 is "Onboard Safety", 21-24 are our luggage tags, 25-27 is some legalese. No health questionnaire(s) anywhere in there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

Interesting... I just went back and looked at my downloaded travel documents from that same cruise and there is definitely no health questionnaire in there... Page 1 is a letter and table of contents, 2-3 are our boarding passes, 4 is the itinerary, 5 is "What's Included", 6-15 are "Your Purchased Services", 16 is "Cruise Destinations" and "Enhance your Cruise", 17 is about the app, 18 is "Get Ready for Departure", 19 is "Main Steps for Embarkation", 20 is "Onboard Safety", 21-24 are our luggage tags, 25-27 is some legalese. No health questionnaire(s) anywhere in there.

Our Embarkation form was on Page 3 and the Health Questionnaire was on page 4 of our documents.  My wife's were page 5 and 6 respectively. 

image.thumb.png.b9a667e9fceeaae04e57bf72a01b364a.png

Edited by DaKahuna

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Our Embarkation form was on Page 3 and the Health Questionnaire was on page 4 of our documents.  My wife's were page 5 and 6 respectively. 

image.thumb.png.b9a667e9fceeaae04e57bf72a01b364a.png

So weird... I wonder if it has to do with when you downloaded it? Maybe if it was well in advance it was included and closer to the actual sailing it no longer was? I downloaded mine on 2/7/24.

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

So weird... I wonder if it has to do with when you downloaded it? Maybe if it was well in advance it was included and closer to the actual sailing it no longer was? I downloaded mine on 2/7/24.

It could very well be that.  I show a saved time of 1/15/24 at 1103 on the pdf file.  I know they never turned the paper over and looked at it. 

For that cruise we had a separate embarkation page for me and for my DW.  For this weeks and next week's cruise, both QR codes are on the same page.