Shampoo Quality

CocoKai

Onboard now. Shampoo is a good quality if you have well behaved hair. What I mean is hair that can tolerate being washed without the need for anti frizz, colour protection or whatever. If your colour treatment was fair/blonde and your in a sunny area it’s probably fine to use with plenty conditioner otherwise take your own. 

So I have been your Guinea pig ! Just used the in room shampoo and conditioner on my very thick long grey hair - I usually use my own anti frizz products but thought I would put it to the test . A quick dry with the Dyson and a run through with the ghds and all looks good . Word of warning though - I set off the smoke alarm with the hairdryer and had the fridge call to make sure everything was ok 😂 

Edited by CruiseCrew123
  • Haha 1

I read the topic and thought about it.  I traveled for decades for my career.  From that I learned many things to make my travel better.  I always had small bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Just as important was my own hair dryer.  After awhile, it just became habit and easer to pack those things. 

Cruise well and enjoy every moment.