QM2 beds by balcony doores

fizzy1

Hi all, quick question , are some of QM2’s beds by the balcony doors and some right by the bathroom like with Celebrity ships? It’s been 5 years since we sailed with Cunard and I cant remember ! We are in 11083 next spring . Just wondering 

From what I have seen - in person and on you tube - the Britannia & Britannia Club rooms all have the same basic lay out.

A sitting area with couch, table and desk (refrigerator, kettle, desk chair) is adjacent to the balcony door. [for some rooms, the couch is a sleeper sofa providing a third berth]

11 hours ago, fizzy1 said:

Hi all, quick question , are some of QM2’s beds by the balcony doors and some right by the bathroom like with Celebrity ships? It’s been 5 years since we sailed with Cunard and I cant remember ! We are in 11083 next spring . Just wondering 

If one looks a the door opening swings, on the deck plans, when entering from the corridors.  The opening swing will be towards the wardrobes.  

Wardrobes are against the wall at the foot of the bed.

So, when one enters 11083 - wardrobes to one’s right, bathroom to one’s left, bed head to one’s left, dressing table at far right corner, sofa to the far left corner.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Sofa