The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday September 19th, 2024

StLouisCruisers

5 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Terri, I'm glad your doctor arranged foryour blood tests tomorrow.  Safe travels.  Sending positive thoughts that Jackie's surgery, and that she is recovering without amny complications.

Lenda

Thanks Lenda.  Jackie’s daughter texted me.  She is being kept overnight in the hospital and will be discharged tomorrow.  Hope she will be okay.

Terri

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Cruzin Terri I dont understand what the Travel Medicine Clinic does?  Does it make sure yu have al the necessary vaccinations, or is it how to plan and carry all the meds that you both need to last X amount of time.  Is it mandatory because of your health?

Sorry I feel dumb, well I am uninformed about life.  Safe travels tomorrow!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Thanks Lenda.  Jackie’s daughter texted me.  She is being kept overnight in the hospital and will be discharged tomorrow.  Hope she will be okay.

Terri

Terri - I HIGHLY recommend getting one of these at Lowe’s or HD while you wait for the Bug Man.  I don’t usually have indoor bug problems, but did this year and am amazed at how much this has trapped, especially at night with the blue light.  I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised, and somewhat disgusted when you pull the sticky trap in a few weeks and see what you’ve trapped.  And I’m not a paid spokesman for Zevo 😂

image.thumb.png.840d4d7039c7ec715b58d5f30975795f.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Terri @Cruzin Terri sending my best wishes to your friend Jackie for a quick recovery.  Safe driving today and good luck on your tests, travel clinic visit and other errands.  We don't have a fly problem but have seen a lot of fire ant activity in the yard and it's making a mess of things.  We have contacted our exterminator but they are so busy they can't come until next Tuesday.  Meanwhile DH sprinkles their areas with fire ant bait which helps a little.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, marshhawk said:

@Cruzin Terri I dont understand what the Travel Medicine Clinic does?  Does it make sure yu have al the necessary vaccinations, or is it how to plan and carry all the meds that you both need to last X amount of time.  Is it mandatory because of your health?

Sorry I feel dumb, well I am uninformed about life.  Safe travels tomorrow!

Annie, we are going to the Amazon in Nov.  Oceania has sent us various emails requesting that we are up to date in our Yellow Fever shots and the need for Malaria Prophylaxis.  So when i showed the correspondence to my PCP, he thought it was best if we were seen at the Travel Medicine Dept.  So off we go this morning.

Terri

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Kurtybee123 said:

Terri - I HIGHLY recommend getting one of these at Lowe’s or HD while you wait for the Bug Man.  I don’t usually have indoor bug problems, but did this year and am amazed at how much this has trapped, especially at night with the blue light.  I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised, and somewhat disgusted when you pull the sticky trap in a few weeks and see what you’ve trapped.  And I’m not a paid spokesman for Zevo 😂

image.thumb.png.840d4d7039c7ec715b58d5f30975795f.png

Thanks, i will try to get it.  Sounds like a good idea.

Terri

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Terri @Cruzin Terri sending my best wishes to your friend Jackie for a quick recovery.  Safe driving today and good luck on your tests, travel clinic visit and other errands.  We don't have a fly problem but have seen a lot of fire ant activity in the yard and it's making a mess of things.  We have contacted our exterminator but they are so busy they can't come until next Tuesday.  Meanwhile DH sprinkles their areas with fire ant bait which helps a little.  

Thank you Sandi.

Terri

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Debbie, the flies are outside our house and get in when we open the door.  It is just that time of year.  We have to put up with it for the week since we cannot get someone here until next Friday.  i am so tired of swatting flies.

Jim had some coffee left over and they even got into the coffee carafe.  That was the end of that.

He just said it was just the season for the flies.

Terri

Thanks, Terri.  We did get one of those Zevo things and they do catch a lot of things.  But I was still swatting flies left and right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, dfish said:

Thanks, Terri.  We did get one of those Zevo things and they do catch a lot of things.  But I was still swatting flies left and right.

I will still try to get one tomorrow.  I have to do something.

Terri

• Like 3