How do these add-ons work?

eroller

I’ve got an upcoming Virgin cruise in a couple weeks and I have a bunch of add-ons.  I’m not quite sure how they all work.  

Is the bar tab the same as the sailor loot?  I suspect the bar tab is limited to bar purchases but can the sailor loot also be used at the bar, and hopefully the spa and shops?

Will the Deep Blue Extras just be automatically provided?  Such as the upgraded internet.  How does the early boarding work?  My boarding time is 3pm which doesn’t seem very early.  We are traveling with others that don’t have Deep Blue Extras so assuming they can’t board early with us (we are driving to the port together).  

Lastly it shows a bottle of bubbly.  Is this delivered to the cabin or something I order, and if I need to order how do I know what label?  

Thanks for any assistance I appreciate it.  These look like great perks but the details have been vague.  

IMG_1332.png

Bar tabs can only be used for drinks. Loot can be used for drinks and anything else.

DBE early boarding is around 1:30pm. Ignore the time on your app.

Your friends will not be able to board early with you unless they also have DBE.

For premium internet, just sign up for it on the ship, and any charge for it will be credited in a day or 2. If not, speak to sailor services. I'm not sure how the bottle of bubbly works, it may be a simple bar credit, or the bottle may already be in your cabin. Ask on board if nobody here has an answer for you.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

Eric and Pam nailed it.  IF there is a charge that appears for any DBE item, it is supposed to disappear within 24 hours.  If not, a quick call or visit to Sailor Services will take care of it.

Bar tab good on any bar charge item.  This is any beverage you purchase.  It includes high tea at Sips with or without champagne as this is billed thru the Sips bar and includes any beverage matching at any restaurant like the pairings at Test Kitchen.  It does NOT include Grog Walk as that is billed as an "activity," but activities can come off Loot.  Loot is good for anything booked on board except a future cruise credit.

Your boarding time will not change on the app, but you will board right after the suites at 1;30.  Plan to arrive at that port between 1 and 1:15. You will go to the "Sailor's Club" area, get a wrist band, and get into the terminal.

On our cruises, the bottle of bubbly has varied--sometimes it shows up in our room, other times it morphed into extra bar tab.

• Like 1

The bottle of bubbly for linking with your friends booking will usually be delivered to your cabin on the second day. 

Now for the premium internet it will usually have an option when you first log onto the WiFi to activate free premium for deep blue extras.

• Like 1