10 hours ago, K6ZLY/M said:

I am having trouble when trying to post

Hello @K6ZLY/M and welcome back to the Cruise Critic website & message boards!

I see it has been quite a while since you last posted in 2016. There have been lots of changes around here... new board software in 2018 and new servers in 2019 along with numerous tweaks on just about everything since then.

There is a large amount of "How to..." pinned threads on this forum's first page. Browse through the threads on the forum's other pages looking for threads of interest. As with other forums on our boards, you may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may help you. 

If you are having a specific problem with your Cruise Critic account, please contact CC Help Michell, UGC Content Coordinator, at help@cruisecritic.com. Send your email from your current Cruise Critic email addresses of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your current Cruise Critic email address of record. Also, please include important information such as your device (PC, laptop, tablet or iPhone etc.) and browser along with any screen shots that may be helpful. 

BTW, if your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please click here How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address and follow the directions.

The Cruise Critic website and message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you are posting again! Please click here Cruise Critic Community for all our discussion forum categories. I suggest you put the page link in your browser's Favorites for quick & easy access in the future. Please read a few threads in the various forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there.

I also suggest you use the Follow feature on any new threads you start or any other threads or forums where you are interested in the new replies such as this thread. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you as notifications! If you need information on how to do it, please click here: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info) and here: How To: Change Email Settings/Unsubscribe: Notification Settings

So sorry this is so long, but I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to someone returning to posting on our "new" message boards since the last time they posted. We are soooo happy to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! 

Happy sails,

Host Kat