So, about Pinnacle Grill...

Ka Honu

1 hour ago, Emme1233 said:

We are going tonight. .so far we have not been impressed with the food at all. The mushrooms for the omelette were canned. 

That is just evil. 😝

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2024 at 10:00 AM, cruisemom42 said:

If it isn't there, don't complain about it here unless you want to be told how greedy you are. 😳  Tough crowd.

Yes indeed, I wasn’t meaning to stir up such a fuss and I do enjoy the food on HAL, but again we always were served a lovely basket of bread previously and I think if you are going to offer a baked potato then have it done right in a steakhouse atmosphere. I don’t much care if there are two slices of bread or half a potato. I cook for myself every day so I generally love having my meals prepared and I did mention on the navigator app where I noticed things were lacking. I also used to audit hotels so I suppose my training was to observe and make notes after. I felt that cruise to be lacking in details that I had come to expect. Better to have a well prepared meal with fewer elements than one that is lacking. 

• Like 3

A problem for me is that PG does not have a dedicated bar. To et a drink refilled, as I understand it, the server must stand on queue at the bar outside the restaurant  & wait their turn. On a busy nite this can mean a very long time for a refill on a mixed drink

5 hours ago, Emme1233 said:

We are going tonight. .so far we have not been impressed with the food at all. The mushrooms for the omelette were canned. 

Had the omelette this morning -- thought it was lovely. 🙂