Upgrade Advantage offer email seems very late

Shellbelle28

I am 12 days until sailing on the Jewel. The ship appears to be sold out because ithe sailing doesn't come up if you search for cruises on the website, but I've now received emails two days in a row for Upgrade Advantage offers. We're already in a Haven suite, so our offers are for the Garden Villa and Owners Suites. Are they just messing with my head and they aren't really available and NCL's just covering their bets on cancelations? 

1 hour ago, Shellbelle28 said:

I am 12 days until sailing on the Jewel. The ship appears to be sold out because ithe sailing doesn't come up if you search for cruises on the website, but I've now received emails two days in a row for Upgrade Advantage offers. We're already in a Haven suite, so our offers are for the Garden Villa and Owners Suites. Are they just messing with my head and they aren't really available and NCL's just covering their bets on cancelations? 

For the most part, Havens are booked full by people paying retail nowadays. All Upgrade Advantage bids for Haven rooms are in the event of last minute cancellations. That way they can fill all suites. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

For the most part, Havens are booked full by people paying retail nowadays. All Upgrade Advantage bids for Haven rooms are in the event of last minute cancellations. That way they can fill all suites. 

I can’t resist usually. Unless I REALLY like the room and location on the ship, I have to put in a bid. It’s like playing the lottery. I like the excitement of it all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1