Interest in a live blog of my 2 bedroom aquatheater sailing?

Sailing in about 30 days on the Harmony in a 2 bedroom aquatheater suite, Star class perks. If there's interest I can start a live blog shortly to include the pre-sailing info. We have 8 of us, 3 of our crew are first time cruisers. I did one back in 2017 on our first experience in Star but haven't done one since. 

• Like 2

Maybe not the everyday stuff. Pictures of your suite and if your genie does special stuff great. Personally I board harmony next sunday for 4 weeks and will know what's for the turn around lunch, what harmony has for the 340 pt lunch, are pinnacles kicked out of the suite lounge and all the daily stuff. 

I've done weeks on harmony already so just anything out of the ordinary. Will the next forming hurricane affect our itinerary. Stuff that is unusual mlre so than the every day stuff. I might see you onboard or maybe I'm getting off as you board Nov 3rd?

I booked originally for coco cay out of texas as I still lived in texas, though i moved unexpectedly. Is wonderland now more accepted for bogo or still a no no. I'll know in a week. 

I clicked on the link where it says welcome and it says wow bands will be for sale. And any in cavin needs click here. 

Edited by firefly333

37 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Maybe not the everyday stuff. Pictures of your suite and if your genie does special stuff great. Personally I board harmony next sunday for 4 weeks and will know what's for the turn around lunch, what harmony has for the 340 pt lunch, are pinnacles kicked out of the suite lounge and all the daily stuff. 

I've done weeks on harmony already so just anything out of the ordinary. Will the next forming hurricane affect our itinerary. Stuff that is unusual mlre so than the every day stuff. I might see you onboard or maybe I'm getting off as you board Nov 3rd?

I booked originally for coco cay out of texas as I still lived in texas, though i moved unexpectedly. Is wonderland now more accepted for bogo or still a no no. I'll know in a week. 

I clicked on the link where it says welcome and it says wow bands will be for sale. And any in cavin needs click here. 

I actually board the 27th so it sounds like we'll overlap your final week. Am happy to speak to the Genie experience and all that jazz. For example, I've made zero reservations because I know the Genie will handle it all.