Eurodam and Koningsdam in Juneau Harbour on September 30, 2024

leerathje

Just got confirmation of another partial payment for April Eurodam cruise. One of our credit cards gives a bonus rebate per quarter on travel expenses. Didn't want to miss out on the extra $$. The games we play to maximize rebates and OBC! (November Eurodam cruise is now past final payment.)

3 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Why the boardwalk???

Showing how empty it ia? Kdam has been here for 2 hours and Bliss has yet to arrive - another 2 hours??

Edited by Happily@Sea

According to a report on the Daily, Eurodam is also overnighting here in Juneau. 

I must have read it wrong in the first place - it is Eurodam on the letter - how did I get Kdam??

So maybe Kdam not overnighting. But I won't be here anyway but I did misspeak earlier.

Edited by Happily@Sea

10 hours ago, Happily@Sea said:

Besides these 2 - Noordam is heading to Japan and is the only other BHB still in Alaska waters - and on her way to Japan [NOT stopping in Juneau of course].

Nieuw Amsterdam left Vancouver yesterday heading for PEV/FLL for Oct 20 arrival. 

Volendam cited in the OP - will be dry docking from PEV  Oct 19th - so no knowing what time she will actually depart - minus passengers. She will be gone until November 9th returning to PEV for sailaway.

Yes.  but even if her sailaway is late and we can't see it, Nieuw Amsterdam is on the 20th...that sailaway we will see!

L.

12 hours ago, Emme1233 said:

Due to dangerous weather we will be docked in Juneau for the next two days, and will unfortunately not go to Glacier Bay. 

IMG_1070.jpeg

Sorry to hear this...the weather does look horrible on the North Coast!

L.