Easter on the Pride of America

indysue

:confused: Does anybody know if Pride of America will have any Easter related activities for the kids on their 4/15/06 cruise? I have to figure out how to smuggle an Easter basket for our 4 year old! It'll be a busy day in Hilo and I hope the restaraunts neasr the park are open at lunch time! I phoned CAfe Lava and she said they'd be open but she sounded like she didn't even know what Easter was?! :confused:

-Sue

:confused: Does anybody know if Pride of America will have any Easter related activities for the kids on their 4/15/06 cruise? I have to figure out how to smuggle an Easter basket for our 4 year old! It'll be a busy day in Hilo and I hope the restaraunts neasr the park are open at lunch time! I phoned CAfe Lava and she said they'd be open but she sounded like she didn't even know what Easter was?! :confused:

-Sue

Not sure, I traveled The Pride of America and was not as pleased as I was on the Wind.. Hopefully the crew will know what they are doing this time..

Good lick and you can contact ncl either online or by phone and they should have the info.

We are going to be on the same cruise and wondered the same thing. Our plan is to have the "traditional" kids Easter on Palm Sunday at home. If there's something on the Ship (and I would think there would have to be something ) that it would be a bonus. My kids are a bit older, however 8 & 10.;)

Not sure, I traveled The Pride of America and was not as pleased as I was on the Wind.. Hopefully the crew will know what they are doing this time..

Good lick and you can contact ncl either online or by phone and they should have the info.

what does the fact you were not as pleased with the ship as you were with the Wind have to do with easter services or celebration?

Archived