Laundry package price AND Laundry by the piece price

Ski Mom 2

We are booked on the 15 night Society Islands, Cook Islands, Tonga & Fiji in January 2025. It is our first time sailing with PG. Following this cruise we are heading to New Zealand for another 14 day cruise on Azamara. As first time PG cruisers, I understand we don't have any free laundry benefits.

1. How much is the laundry package and is it a limited number of pieces per day? Do we need to purchase it ahead of our cruise?

2. How much is by the piece laundry and does anyone have a price list for this?

I have looked and haven't been able to find any current info on CC (and my TA is on her own cruise right now!).

Thank you!

Well. I've had over 50 looks at my question and no answers so I called PG and just hung up with the answers.

They do not have a laundry package available to purchase either before your cruise or once on board.

If you have laundry you would like done, you give it to your room attendant and they will get it done and returned. A price list may be available once on board but according to the gal I spoke with at PG, no one has ever requested a price list prior to a cruise!

I told her she needed to ask for one to be available and she told me she would tell her supervisor.

So, no laundry package and pricing may/should be available once on board but it may or may not be the same price cruise to cruise.

One more followup...

The gal I spoke to on the phone at PG just sent me an email about laundry prices. Here is what she said about women's clothing.

Laundry & Pressing approximately per piece
Ladies Dress       $ 9.75
Blouse                6.75
Underwear / Bra  1.50
Jeans                    6.75
Nightgown           6.00

I'm impressed that she asked someone and got me an answer!

• Thanks 1

I'm surprised they don't have a package or at least a "By the Bag" type of offering.  All other lines that I have sailed have had a package or a free self-serve launderette.  Does Ponant have laundry packages on their other ships?  Just curious, not planning on sailing them.

Thanks for the information.  I'm trying Windstar for the first time next year in Tahiti and have been looking at PG for several years. PG looks very nice, but the total package I have at Windstar as a solo is very good.  I'll keep watching PG for possibilities!

~Nancy

• Like 1

We love WS and we were originally scheduled on WS from Tahiti to Fiji to NZ and that’s one of the ones that was canceled. Since we already had our flights we slid into the PG cruise and tied it into an Azamara cruise around NZ when the WS Australia -  NZ was canceled. 

• Like 1