What are the codes for OBC ?? I am frustrated

I have never seen any codes.  I just make sure the right, cumulative, amount is showing on my booking confirmation.  Are you asking about the booking info within Navigator or your online account?  Within the booking was an “Included in Your Reservation” page listing the promos.

2 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

I have never seen any codes.  I just make sure the right, cumulative, amount is showing on my booking confirmation.  Are you asking about the booking info within Navigator or your online account?  Within the booking was an “Included in Your Reservation” page listing the promos.

Promo/FCC

When you get a invoice it might have various OBC it's good to know the codes if you think something missing.

You may have already tried this, and I don't understand the question. But just in case, we looked under the Deals tab of the website. And from there we uploaded or entered information for the OBC for which we qualified. Hope this helps.

19 hours ago, D Lee said:

Found more..  Promo/FCC. FCC ONBOARD CREDIT VP1

from my TA. GXI.  MARINER SBC.  DG1.  some of the FCC ONBOARD CREDITS are just 8 digit numbers

The 8 digit number is associated your Mariner #. It doesn't indicate the type of OBC.

On 10/15/2024 at 9:02 PM, Hiker441 said:

You may have already tried this, and I don't understand the question. But just in case, we looked under the Deals tab of the website. And from there we uploaded or entered information for the OBC for which we qualified. Hope this helps.

I don't see this - can you provide a screenshot?