Live From – Crown Princess 26 Oct Round Australia Cruise

Ozwoody

1 hour ago, Ozwoody said:

That's two more than we managed on our WC.

I don't feel so bad now.🤣

I'm a chronic over-packer but I did wear all my clothes except for my fleece abd used almost all the consumables apart from a couple of things I'd over-estimated on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I'm a chronic over-packer but I did wear all my clothes except for my fleece abd used almost all the consumables apart from a couple of things I'd over-estimated on. 

Hil insisted as we were going into the Artic circle that I take my heavy winter clothes.

I did not use anything except my jacket.

When we were in Iceland & Greenland the weather was around a warm 22C, only needed the jacket for the wind coming off the sea.😆

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Hil insisted as we were going into the Artic circle that I take my heavy winter clothes.

I did not use anything except my jacket.

When we were in Iceland & Greenland the weather was around a warm 22C, only needed the jacket for the wind coming off the sea.😆

I cane down with a nasty bout of bronchitis just as we reached Iceland so didn't get a chance to go ashore. I think it was fairly cold though. In fact overall much of the cruise was cooler than I expected so I did use my hoodie, jumpers, another very light jacket and my rain jacket. And I ended up buying a Peruvian poncho one evening at the wharf market in Lima as our bus was late arriving and there was a surprisingly chilly wind. So in that situation what does a girl do? Go shopping, of course! 🤣

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I cane down with a nasty bout of bronchitis just as we reached Iceland so didn't get a chance to go ashore. I think it was fairly cold though. In fact overall much of the cruise was cooler than I expected so I did use my hoodie, jumpers, another very light jacket and my rain jacket. And I ended up buying a Peruvian poncho one evening at the wharf market in Lima as our bus was late arriving and there was a surprisingly chilly wind. So in that situation what does a girl do? Go shopping, of course! 🤣

I always pack a light jacket and pashmina, even when cruising in the tropics. If nothing else, the ship's air con can get a bit frigid.

• Like 4

OK Here We Go.

1 Sleep to go

Well, we’re all packed, all incidentals taken care off (I think, hope?) everything printed, copied and/or collected. 
Taxi ordered, done the last trim & mow, everything is shipshape. 

Now I can sit down, and worry about what have forgot/overlooked?🤔

Oh by the way: is anybody else still pulling off those little yellow tags, that Princess laundry stick in/on your clothing?😦

Tomorrow morning final whiz round to check all done, and get bags out ready for the taxi’s arrival, and our little jaunt will begin.
Ooh my feet do be still, and stop that dancing!🤗

We have to be at the airport at 9am, ie: meaning we will be travelling in peak hour, and sure as hell with my luck that will be the day the freeway clogs up, so we’re being picked up at 8am. 
But because I’ve taken it into account it will be a smooth 15min ride there, and you know who will be asking “why are we here Sooo early”.
I will say, "I was being careful did not want to be late dear", then I will get one of those understanding role of the eyes looks that hubbies get from time to time.😔
But I will console myself with, its better than the one I would have got, if we had arrived late and missed the flight!🥺

Regards

John

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

?

Oh by the way: is anybody else still pulling off those little yellow tags, that Princess laundry stick in/on your clothing?😦

I found one yesterday and we last disembarked April 27th.  I guess it was a cold Melbourne winter and I hadn’t been wearing that tshirt.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Relaxing Robbies said:

I found one yesterday and we last disembarked April 27th.  I guess it was a cold Melbourne winter and I hadn’t been wearing that tshirt.

lol I pulled a pink one off today, from a summery top I’ve not worn since. But being Melbourne I’m back in a jumper today 😁

Edited by Cbtours
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Relaxing Robbies said:

I'm ashamed to admit our last Princess cruise was our WC 2018🥴

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

You must totally be having major withdrawal symptoms 🤣

Oh we have had a Cunard and two P&O cruises since but none the less we're still getting excited to be going Princess again.

Covid was worst, probably why we did the two P&O's out of desperation.🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ozwoody said:

Oh we have had a Cunard and two P&O cruises since but none the less we're still getting excited to be going Princess again.

Covid was worst, probably why we did the two P&O's out of desperation.🤣

Oh haha. I didn’t read the princess bit

• Like 1