Outlets

5ofus

Most RCI ships have one duplex plug at the desk area. It is a standard US 3 prong plug with two outlets. There is also a plug in the bathroom "for shavers only" that goes off when you turn off the bath light. A short extension cord or power strip is helpfull if you have a lot to plug in.

So far on the ships we have been on there is one plug on the desk area and one where the TV is but that is plugged into it. If you do not have a fridge then you have one plug there to use. I always take an extention cord and power strip with me. The one in the bathroom goes off with the light so you cant put the night light there unless you have a long cord and shut the door with it in there.

We bring a cord with extra outlets because we need to recharge a wheelchair and run an oxygen concentrator at the same time. Otherwise I would not need it.

To my knowledge, all the major "US" cruiselines have at least one plug that uses normal US current so you should not need a transfomwer unless you are from outside the US.

Archived