Which Naples Excursion should we take

Dear Airline Brat,
Have you been able to arrange for a driver to meet you in Sorrento?

Will you be going to Pompeii as well as Postitano and the Amalfi Coast?
We are making our decision AS TO WHERE TO GO IN Naples and are wondering if you were able to fit it all in.
Like you we are native new yorkers (now retired and living in NJ-just over the Ny border- and Florida). We are used to doing it all also.

Let us know if you were able to arrange such a trip. I think the reason the RCCL can do both
is that there is a guide as well as a driver.
You have to leave the bus and go with only the to Capri.
marilyn

july 1 on the brilliance
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;1;19;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]

Marilyn,
Yes ... We were able to arrange to pick up a tour in Sorrento of the Amalfi Coast and they will drive us back to our ship OR..We can do this tour in reverse. We are not including Pompeii. We still haven't decided which way to go (Capri first or last}. Have a great day!
Sandra

Sandra,

I guess we can't get it ALL in. We want to stop at Pompeii. I think we are going to ignore Capri and do the Amalfi Coast trip. Sounds wonderful. We have done Italy before, but not south of Rome. See you aboard.

marilyn

july 1 on the brilliance
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;7;1;19;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]

Hi Marilyn,
We've also done Italy several times but never south of Rome either. I noticed you changed to early seating ...We changed to late ...After living in San Diego for 17 years, we're still in the New York state of mind regarding late dinners. I really would hate to skip Capri but we just might have to as well.
Sandra

Airlines Brat,
Have yoou seen the new posts fRom people returning on the Brilliance?
tHEY now are having 4 seatings. 2 early and 2 late. Be caREFUL YOU DONM'T END UP WITH 10:00 DINNER(UNLESS YOU LIKE IT SO LATE)

july 1 on the brilliance

Hi Marilyn,
Thanks for the info regarding second seating.
You mentioned that you might have room for two on your excursion in Naples. What is the itinerary? We are still trying to find a way to visit Capri, Positano, and Amalfi. My email is [email]TWAFIRST@aol.com[/email]
Thanks ... Sandra

Archived