booked on the April 8th, 2007 out of San Juan

scjewels

Looking forward to this cruise. We haven't been on Seadream yet. My business partner has and she really enjoyed it. We have sailed Seabourn, so I'm sure we are really going to love Seadream. My husband and I just really enjoy cruising..... We are going with friends and the cabins are 218 and 201.

SD1. Any tips would be great.

Thanks

Julie

Well, we will try.... It's our 25th wedding anniversary! I'll email you from the cruise and let you know how it's going! :;

Sounds like a great voyage across the sea! I know you'll have a great time!

Have you been on the ship before and if you have any tips about the ship, etc it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Julie

scjewels:

My wife and I just got back from March 26th St. Thomas to St. Thomas. Looked at your itinerary and there are a few ports in common. So if you have specific questions, please ask. General thoughts (we've also been on Seabourn):

1. don't overpack! Things are pretty casual...I brought back a bunch of stuff unworn. I packed like a casual Seabourn trip...take it down a couple of notches.

2) Second deck you will hear and feel the waves...if you're sensitve to ships motion...get something from your doc.

3) When planning travel connections...getting off this ship is easier than others. We cleared customs by 7:15 AM..so people with 9:30 connections made them. Also, they don't "boot" you off till 10AM...which makes it nice if you have connections around noon....

that's about it....I think you will really enjoy this ship....

• 2 weeks later...

Well, just got word we are bumped from this cruise. It's been chartered. Susan from Res is sending me their offer for another cruise. We will have to check it out. What a bummer. We knew it was a possibility. All for now!

Julie

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Julie,

we were looking at that cruise and then it disapeared [sp] from all the sites - now at least I know why! Really hard to find a good cruise on those dates I'm now down to Noordam or Sea Princess, bummer,

cheers Teresa

Archived