Questions on Miami Downtown

idwt13

I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown Miami in December for my Triumph cruise. I have been in Miami before and know there is no problem getting a taxi from the airport to the hotel. When we check out of the hotel, will we have to call for a taxi, or will there be some waiting outside the hotel for us? Anyone have any experience with this?

Also, I know about the restaurants in Bayside Marketplace, but how late do the shops stay open in the evening?

I'm assuming you are referring to the Holiday Inn Port of Miami? Please make sure you have booked the correct Holiday Inn. I would hate for you to think you're at one place, only to wind up at another. The Holiday Inn Port of Miami is the one right across the street from Bayside Market. There will be plenty of cabs waiting outside the hotel when you are ready to head to the port. If there isn't one there, there will be momentarily.

I can't remember exactly how late the shops stayed open. I want to say around 10 or 11 p.m. on weekends. The restaurants stayed open later.

Archived