YIKES!! No price decrease for me!

Admittedly I must be a little naive, with reading all the threads about price decreases I thought I should go check to see if the Thanksgiving cruise I booked a month ago decreased.

Nope, it actually jumped about $100 per person!! Guess it pays not to procrastinate!

Liz

Admittedly I must be a little naive, with reading all the threads about price decreases I thought I should go check to see if the Thanksgiving cruise I booked a month ago decreased.

Nope, it actually jumped about $100 per person!! Guess it pays not to procrastinate!

Liz

Yep, it actually pays to book early.

~JS

Liz

The early sailings on Freedom did not start to decrease until about 1 month ago as final payment on them started on March 26... up until that time I also saw a gradual increase in price... check as final payment time approaches for your sailing

Emmy

I would never expect to see a price drop on a holiday week. That pesky supply and demand issue. ;) People will always want to vacation on holidays and prices will always be a premium on those dates. I am glad I like to spend holidays at home with my family. :D :D
Tranquil Waters, you are rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters! ;)

The early sailings on Freedom did not start to decrease until about 1 month ago as final payment on them started on March 26... up until that time I also saw a gradual increase in price... check as final payment time approaches for your sailing

Emmy

Thanks for the advise on this. Very Helpful! :) My cruise isn't until 2/07 so I figured it would be too early for a discount. I certainly will be checking in Dec/Jan.

Archived