What color handbag for metalic handbags

zcat

Looking on my shoe racks I see 6 pair of metalic shoes, gold, bronze, silver and something else. Just wondering what color handbag everyone else is buying for the "glitters"? I am not buying one for each color. Or do you use black, brown red or what? Can't wait for the reply.

I should have made it clear and didn't. I am asking about handbags during the day, have plenty for evening. I am not sure what anyone else is using during for the metalic sandals. Please tell me what you use.

For daytime I would look for a nice print or a ethnic print with several shades and colours that can match a variety of clothing, maybe with beading, I usually match my bags to whatever I am wearing and not neccesarily my shoes. If I am wearing khaki shorts, a turquoise top and brown accessories with a gold sandal, I will use a bag that has shades blue and khaki, something like this from old navy:

on383310-04qlv01.jpg

A bag like that will also look good with a bronze or silver shoe.

I usually go for straw, but maybe that makes me old fashioned :-)

No it does not, I LOVE straw bags as well, I have a few that are natural coloured and some that are dyed in bright pink,blue, orange and green!

Archived