Review of Pelican Sunset Cruise

Kiki in Michigan

Just got back from our cruise and wanted to give my review of the Sunset Cruise we took with Pelican. First of all, we did the Jolly Roger excursion in the morning and then the Sunset cruise in the evening and had plenty of time for both. The Sunset cruise was from 6-8pm and it meets on the beach at the Holiday Inn, just down from Moomba beach. The crew was wonderful and they take you out on a very nice catamaran. The bar opened as soon as we sailed and shortly after they put out appetizers (meatballs, cheese, olives, chicken, etc.). My two girls were the only children on the excursion but they had a great time being entertained by one of the workers.

I believe the excursion was $37.50 for adults and $19.50 for children and was definitely worth it. It was a beautiful evening even though the sunset wasn't as spectacular as I had hoped.

We took the public transportation to the beach and back and it cost us each $2 round trip. When we got back we still had time to shop by the pier before getting on the ship.

I would recommend this cruise--it was very relaxing and so nice being on the water in the evening!

Here is the link for the website: http://www.pelican-aruba.com/cruise.html

It was not crowded at all. There was plenty of room to sit and move around. About 1/2 of the people sat out in the open to watch the sunset and the other half sat under the canopy of the catamaran. It was a wonderful night!

Archived