freestyle daily-Sun

InSeattle

We were on the Sun's 3/18 Eastern Caribbean Cruise.

Freestyle Dailies were delivered to the cabin nightly, but you could also pick copies up in the atrium/lobby. They were always tons of copies stashed in a vertical shelving system to the left of the credit desk.

I always picked up extras, so I'd have a clean copy to scan and post online -- and then put in our scrapbook.

Incidentally on the reception desk itself, we often found extra information on the ports we were visiting. These informational pages were not always delivered with the Freestyles to our stateroom.

We were on the Sun's 3/18 Eastern Caribbean Cruise.

Freestyle Dailies were delivered to the cabin nightly, but you could also pick copies up in the atrium/lobby. They were always tons of copies stashed in a vertical shelving system to the left of the credit desk.

I always picked up extras, so I'd have a clean copy to scan and post online -- and then put in our scrapbook.

Incidentally on the reception desk itself, we often found extra information on the ports we were visiting. These informational pages were not always delivered with the Freestyles to our stateroom.

Jen, I meant to ask, did they have Murder mystery dinner ? You may have said, I don't remember and did they offer the special laundry deal for $20 toward the end of the cruise? NMNita

Archived