Ladies, where did you get your cute bathing suit coverup

stitch78

It seems I go to stores and the cover up consists of a sheer wrap around the waist. Well, I'm looking for something cute that does give me more coverage as I'm walking to the pool from my room. Also so I can cover up and not free on the walk back :)

It's a batik wrap dress - there's a neck hole, and both the front and the back have tie straps on them. So you tie the ones from the back around your front, and the ones from the front around your back, in either order, depending on the look you prefer.

One size fits many people - I'm about an 18, and I don't think I'd want to try this if I were much bigger than that, I'd be worried about it not overlapping enough on the sides, but on smaller people, the edges would just be closer together.

It comes in a lot of different colors/prints, and there's a shorter version as well.

They even have one-size wrap pants!

I got them at Faneuil Hall Marketplace in Boston, but they can be ordered from the website

Here's the picture:

http://www.fantasyimports.com/pix/wdl-14b.jpg

search online for "pareo" or "sarong", mine is almost as big as a twin sheet and covers me from waist to ankles (or works well as a blanket for a quick nap :-)

I don't remember the name of the website, but I ordered mine from a place in Hawaii and it's soooo soft!

I bought a cute one a Kohls and I also saw some cute ones at Fashion Bug. Both were like a litte dress that hit me a little lower than mid thigh. They were both gathered on the shoulder in kind of a twist, so there was no coverage on the arms. I would feel very comfortable going to lunch in them or walking around town.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/103-5101178-0890255?%5Fencoding=UTF8&rh=n%3A1036682%2Cn%3A1040660%2Cn%3A1045024%2Cn%3A1045070%2Cp%5F4%3AParadise%20Bay&page=1

I got a cute dress with tropical drinks from here (they don't seem to have it anymore). I didn't use it as a swim cover-up although I think it would have worked nicely as one. I used black cover-up pants that I got from Gordmans. Loved them! Just search for cabana pants or something like that.

Archived