Hawaii with NCL air from ATL

Tak8

I am trying to get an idea of flight times to/from if I take NCL air from ATL to Hawaii. This would be my first cruise to Hawaii and normally, I book air on my own but the rate NCL is offering, 737.00 I believe, seems hard to beat. For folks, who have done the cruise to Hawaii from Atlanta or other Eastern cities,what flight times did you get to and from Hawaii. I realize I could apply for air deviation, but that's why I want to get an idea of flight times to help decide if it's worth it or needed.

Hi

We flew through ATL on our way to HNL last December. We were on Delta, which others on our cruise were on as there were a lot on the flight home.

Going we landed in HNL around 5 PM but because it was a connection for us I don't remember the time we left ATL--we did get a late lunch though in flight.

We left HNL around 5 PM or a little before coming home.

You might want to check the Delta web site for flight times between ATL and HNL.

Good luck and may Delta keep flying--I love having a direct flight to ATL from ALB, my home airport.

I am trying to get an idea of flight times to/from if I take NCL air from ATL to Hawaii. This would be my first cruise to Hawaii and normally, I book air on my own but the rate NCL is offering, 737.00 I believe, seems hard to beat. For folks, who have done the cruise to Hawaii from Atlanta or other Eastern cities,what flight times did you get to and from Hawaii. I realize I could apply for air deviation, but that's why I want to get an idea of flight times to help decide if it's worth it or needed.

We are leaving Saturday at 12:00 PM and will arive in Honolulu at 4:03 PM - straight thru flight on Delta and coming home we leave the 15th at 6:04 PM and arrive in Atlanta on the 16th at 8:41 AM - non-stop. (time change goes against us on the way back. We booked what they call "cruise air" thru our travel agent and was shocked we got non-stop flights but were very happy! Cant wait - in 2 days we will be on the Pride of America!!:D

We had initially booked our airfare thru the cruise for 768.40 and wanted to add a couple days afterwards. The additional deviation was 121 per person.

The flight times were given as ATL 12:05pm arriving in HNL 4:20pm via Delta

and home as leaving HNL 4:20pm arriving in ATL at 6:43AM the next day

These flights were on Delta. At the time I got the deviation request I could book for cheaper than that on the delta website for the same dates and times so I canceled the airfare with the cruise.

Our cruise is for Oct on Pride of Aloha.

Dawn

Each time I've flown to Hawaii from ATL is has been $450-$550 roundtrip. The OGG flight was more than the HNL. There are early non-stop flights where you arrive early afternoon. Everything else seemed to be early evening or later. Returning, we were on the 9:00 or 10 or so flight. It was actually a great time in each scenario. Have fun in paradise.

• 3 months later...

Archived